Welcome, I’m Shasha.
I’m so happy you decided to stop by. Finance, fashion & more is a space for young adults to chat about finance, fashion life and adulthood.
- TFSA vs RRSP: What’s right for me?Hey all, this is a quick post explaining the difference between a TFSA and RRSP which one is the best to contribute towards to as well as some tax consequences to keep in mind while investing in any of these accounts. TFSA: Tax free savings account Tax free savings account is a savings and investment […]
- How can i reduce my tax bill?If I got a dollar for how many times I got asked this, haha. Here are some deductions and credits you are allowed to claim in the 2020 tax year that could help your reduce your tax bill and maybe get you a refund. Also some things for you to keep in mind as you […]
- Taxes explained: a beginner friendly guideHey hey, I trust you are doing well and staying safe this period. It is that time of the year again, tax season and I thought it would be nice to share some tax knowledge from all I’ve learnt in the last few years. This post mainly has the basics and is geared towards individuals […]
- How to be Financially Responsible While Splurging on The Things you loveA few years ago, I heard Ramit Sethi, author of I will teach you to be rich say this and I thought it was sound advice, “Spend extravagantly on what you love and cut costs mercilessly on things you don’t.” I think about this a lot when I am splurging and treating myself to things […]
- Tips on investing, saving + economic considerationsContinued from the last post on Tips on Setting Financial Goals This Year. On Investments and Savings; Do as much research as you can: do your due diligence, read articles, opinion pieces, previous financial statements if you can, ask questions. Do your research!
- Tips on setting financial goals this yearIt’s 12 days in already and 2021 has been off to an interesting start. For starters, this post that should have come out last year is coming out twelve days into the year, loool. Well, well, let’s get to it already, shall we? Tips on setting financial goals for the year Be realistic: don’t set […]