Welcome, I’m Shasha.
I’m so happy you decided to stop by. Finance, fashion & more is a space for young adults to chat about finance, fashion life and adulthood.
- Tips on setting financial goals this yearIt’s 12 days in already and 2021 has been off to an interesting start. For starters, this post that should have come out last year is coming out twelve days into the year, loool. Well, well, let’s get to it already, shall we? Tips on setting financial goals for the year Be realistic: don’t set […]
- SO you want to save- all things saving!What is saving? Simply put, it is keeping money aside for future use. Why is it important? Saving is important because it helps you prepare for the future financially. It is usually one of the first steps one takes on the journey to financial freedom and independence. Saving money helps you stay out of debt, […]
- 1 blouse, 4 waysI bought this blouse before my trip back in September. It was lowkey a birthday gift from my baby sister. Just like everything about 2020, my style has changed a lot this year and I am hundred percentage digging the puffy shoulder pads trends and puff sleeves. I didn’t see this ever happening, did I […]
- My Money, Covid & the Holidays2020 has been an interesting one so far and a whole lot of people are looking forward to the new year with hopes that it will be better than this year has been. Typically, around Christmas and the new year people tend to spend more as a lot of stores go on sale, there are […]
- 12 Attainable ‘Financial’ Goals for 20202020 has been quite the year no doubts and it’s been hard to have those money conversations or even look at our finances- I’m currently avoiding opening my bank accounts because what I don’t know can’t hurt me, you feel me. Pan- de- mic!!
- 1 skirt, 5 waysA few months ago, I styled this skirt in 5 different ways which I will be sharing in this post. When shopping, I like to think of multiple ways to wear an item. I got this skirt from Primark at the start of the year and it was supposed to be for work and I […]