Welcome, I’m Shasha.
I’m so happy you decided to stop by. Finance, fashion & more is a space for young adults to chat about finance, fashion life and adulthood.
- You Need A Budget, here’s whyHey everyone, Happy new year. It’s a new year and if you are anything like me, you’ve written your 2022 goals and are looking forward to smashing all your goals this year.
- 4 Steps to Building your Emergency FundWell, hi there! Today I’ll be talking all about emergency funds, what they are, where to save them and 4 easy steps to set up your emergency fund. What is an emergency fund? It is money saved up for unexpected events and emergencies (when life happens).
- Fall Jackets I love at the momentWhoop whoop; it’s the back to back posts for me. 🙂 In today’s post, I’ll be sharing the fall jackets I love at the moment. Even though I feel we are now in winter in Vancouver, I still felt the need to share this post. Pro tip: Layering is a life saver; especially now the […]
- 5 Things to Look out for In A Financial Accountability PartnerHey guys, Today, I’ll be sharing about a financial accountability partner and some things you should look out for in picking one. Luckily enough, I got answers from people on instagram in last week’s episode of your money stories. Now is a good time to follow me on instagram to be a part of the […]
- How to Save when your take home pay is barely enough In my last finance post, I spoke on ways to increase your income because let’s be honest, sometimes what you are taking enough is barely enough to pay the bills talk more of saving. I know the last thing you probably want to hear is someone telling you it is possible to save when your […]
- Mixing Ankara PrintsHow do you feel about mixing ankara prints?