Welcome, I’m Shasha.
I’m so happy you decided to stop by. Finance, fashion & more is a space for young adults to chat about finance, fashion life and adulthood.
- Preparing for the HolidaysChristmas is reportedly one of the most expensive holidays in the year. Think about it, the prices of travel tickets go up and there seems to be some activity to do every other day (Christmas parties, dinners, brunch, shows, carols, etc). And the malls are filled with stores that simply scream ‘BUY ME, I am […]
- Understanding Credit CardsHow it works The banks or financial institutions give you some money (credit limit) that you can borrow from to fund expenses with the expectation that you would pay it back. When you don’t pay this money back, you get charged interest. No, a credit card isn’t a bank card with free money.
- And the Scarf Saves The Day, AgainMy braids were a bit old and I wasn’t ready to take them off just yet; and let’s be honest, there’s only so much hair gel and edge control one can apply, when it’s time to take them off, it’s time to take the braids off. I had brunch with my friends and opted for […]
- 2 Ways I styled Jean Biker Shorts This SummerOne of my favourite purchases this summer would be these jean biker shorts. I got them from shein and was pretty impressed by the fit and quality to some extent. If you are looking for something really cheap that would probably only last one season, this is a good pair to get. They also felt […]
- 25 Lessons I’ve learnt at 25Hello, It’s been a while since I last wrote a blog post; I’m sorry. I turned 25 a few months ago and while this post has been ready for months, I’m finally going to share this. Included in this post are some of the pictures from my birthday photoshoot. The idea of a photoshoot started […]
- TFSA vs RRSP: What’s right for me?Hey all, this is a quick post explaining the difference between a TFSA and RRSP which one is the best to contribute towards to as well as some tax consequences to keep in mind while investing in any of these accounts. TFSA: Tax free savings account Tax free savings account is a savings and investment […]