Welcome, I’m Shasha.
I’m so happy you decided to stop by. Finance, fashion & more is a space for young adults to chat about finance, fashion life and adulthood.
- Everything you need to know about the Tax Free First Home Savings AccountAs Spring comes around, so does this new incentive by the government of Canada. Want to learn about the first home savings account, this post got you. PS: I think this savings account is perfect for people looking to buy their first home in the next few years (still doesn’t solve the housing issue but […]
- How to Be A Fashionista on A BudgetTips on how to look stylish for less. A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of speaking to some amazing ladies on how to look good for less. I wanted to share the love and document some of the tips on here too. Here are some tips on how you can be a fashionista […]
- How to Budget When You Don’t Have a Fixed IncomeI know we talk a lot about budgeting and how this is a very important step in your financial literacy journey. I’ve written reasons why we need a budget and how to build one over here. I also have a free budget template hereIn my last post of budgeting, I assumed everyone had a fixed […]
- How to Be Recession ProofWith multiple layoffs from the Big Tech companies, high interest rates and inflation, all signs lead to a recession. A recession is a decline in economic activities quarter or quarter for more than two consecutive quarters characterized by high unemployment and decrease in consumer and business spending. Here are some ways we can be recession […]
- December in Jamaica – How much should I be looking at?Sounds about right that I’d be sharing the details of this trip 10 months later. I’ll do better! The last time I shared about how much my trip cost me, I shared a budget friendly Girl’s trip to Kelowna. In this post, I’ll be sharing what I got up to in Jamaica last Christmas, the […]
- 7 Ways to wear an Ankara topMy friend gave me this ankara top sometime in April and I instantly knew it was one of those pieces that would be very versatile in my wardrobe. In this post, I’ll share 7 ways I think you can wear an ankara to. It doesn’t matter where you are going to or the vibe you […]