Welcome, I’m Shasha.
I’m so happy you decided to stop by. Finance, fashion & more is a space for young adults to chat about finance, fashion life and adulthood.
- How to Be Recession ProofWith multiple layoffs from the Big Tech companies, high interest rates and inflation, all signs lead to a recession. A recession is a decline in economic activities quarter or quarter for more than two consecutive quarters characterized by high unemployment and decrease in consumer and business spending. Here are some ways we can be recession […]
- December in Jamaica – How much should I be looking at?Sounds about right that I’d be sharing the details of this trip 10 months later. I’ll do better! The last time I shared about how much my trip cost me, I shared a budget friendly Girl’s trip to Kelowna. In this post, I’ll be sharing what I got up to in Jamaica last Christmas, the […]
- 7 Ways to wear an Ankara topMy friend gave me this ankara top sometime in April and I instantly knew it was one of those pieces that would be very versatile in my wardrobe. In this post, I’ll share 7 ways I think you can wear an ankara to. It doesn’t matter where you are going to or the vibe you […]
- Inflation Explained, How we got here and what to do now!Some months back, someone lamented on how the price of toothpaste was now $5. I get snaps from friends showing outrageous prices for chicken at Superstore or other low saving grocery stores. Or my personal favourite, the Tiktok and Reels of how much groceries you could buy for $50 a year or two ago compared […]
- A Budget Friendly Girl’s Trip To KelownaDisclaimer – This trip happened in August 2020 so this might not be a true reflection of how much things cost at the moment. I had been meaning to do a girls trip to the Okanagan (read: Canadian Napa Valley) and found a few girlfriends who were also willing to go on this trip so […]
- First Time Home Buyers Share The Tea – NeginWheww! This is the last post in this series and I am very excited to share this story with you. Negin bought her condo in downtown Vancouver earlier on in the year when she came into an inheritance. She rented out this condo because at her current salary, it made more sense to rent it […]